Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year! (and some resolutions for 2011)




Well, one of my resolutions this year is to get my act together and be a more consistent blogger AND the second is to make more time for "play" in my studio (not to mention my long list of things I need to finish). I need to get past my type A analness about making mistakes and just "do" - isn't that how most creative happy accidents occur?


My real job is Microbiologist, my fun job is my decorative painting.....you can see now why I have a hard time just letting loose and just doing whatever!


2011 is a new year - with new ideas and less time for watching TV. It's about me prioritzing my time better, being more productive (but also enjoying the time so it doesn't feel like another job being in my studio) and exercising more.


Here's to resolutions!


Have a great 2011 everyone!


Michelle


No comments: