Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Well, I got some things painted up and delivered them to Diane Archer Estate Sales and Paris Flea Market (located in Florence, OR) last week.  Here are some pictures.  Some of the items are from the haul I made from Camas Antiques last week.  Can you pick them out?   As I was unloading my car at the shop, people bought a few things before I could get a price tag on them.  :)  Always a good sign!
I also tried my hand at card making.....kinda went with a French Theme.  Diane is selling them at her store also.  So far, people like them.


 French Theme table
 Close up of top
 Chalkboard made from Vintage Frame
 Mirror painted and waxed with multiple layers.
 Hand painted Compass Table
 Annie Sloan Duck Egg Blue with Dark Wax
 Coat rack/shelf dry brushed with Annie Sloan Old White
 Pile of things to be loaded up to be delivered
 Handmade Cards




 Vintage Cabinet Door made into art piece



No comments: